Beachside Auto in Hermosa Beach, CA is a busy family owned and operated full-service auto repair shop established in 1987. We are a one-stop-shop working on a variety of makes and models. We work hard behind the scenes to provide a personable, relaxed environment for our great customers.
Our ideal team member is searching for a rewarding customer service career, has a positive attitude, a great work ethic, and a desire to grow with our company. We value continuing growth and education to keep up with this ever-changing industry.
BEACHSIDE AUTO is offering the following position for immediate hire:
• You will assist fellow technicians/mechanics, clean, organize, and maintain safe work areas while adhering to all company policies, procedures, safety, and environmental regulations.
• The physical demands of this job require full range of motion and ability to lift heavy equipment (75 pounds min.)
• Must have a passionate desire to advance your career as an Automotive Technician
• Must be adept at computer/mobile device technologies and maintain a cheerful disposition.
• A willingness to learn on-the-job is essential.
• Need to be dedicated, levelheaded under pressure, and comfortable talking to customers in person.
• Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid CA driver's license
Do you have a positive attitude and interest in being a key member of a great team? Are you ready for a fast-paced environment, working for a great boss who respects your professional contribution and dedication to the job?
Are you willing to start at an entry-level position, and then be rewarded with increased responsibility, pay, and bonuses as you become more productive and your efforts become more beneficial? Are you ready to show up every day and shine?
Yes? Fill out the form below.☟
You are invited to send your resume and an introductory letter to: BeachsideAuto2@gmail.com
We are looking for the RIGHT person, with the right disposition who will fit in and thrive in our family environment. If you want to work in a GREAT AREA for a family owned shop that values its people as much as its customers, join our team. We believe in the value of TEAMWORK, A POSITIVE ATTITUDE, and LOYALTY.
Our customers love us for our HONESTY, QUALITY WORK, and HIGH STANDARDS.
If you share our passion for these qualities, YOU COULD BE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR.